I am looking for an example of a Query Database Integration Service that shows d

I am looking for an example of a Query Database Integration Service that shows dynamic SQL. Any sugges

OriginalPostID-156490

OriginalPostID-156490

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You can use the Execute Stored Procedure node - Data Source Name is in text format, as ="java:comp/env/jdbc/datasource_name_here", Procedure Name is the plain text name of the procedure, ="ProcedureName". From there, create Inputs for each of your parameters including the output paramater - and map them however you would like. Note, node input names must match the parameter names exactly. Let me know if tha thelps.
  • You can use the Execute Stored Procedure node - Data Source Name is in text format, as ="java:comp/env/jdbc/datasource_name_here", Procedure Name is the plain text name of the procedure, ="ProcedureName". From there, create Inputs for each of your parameters including the output paramater - and map them however you would like. Note, node input names must match the parameter names exactly. Let me know if tha thelps.
Children
No Data