I have a grid to display data from CDT. One of the fields is Time field. I want

I have a grid to display data from CDT. One of the fields is Time field. I want to give user the capability to change that field. How do I do that? Also want to store that data back in the CDT, I do not see time (type) listed in the dropdown field. Any reference on how to do this? ...

OriginalPostID-61095

OriginalPostID-61095

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Time is not available for change in a grid unless you convert it to text, which becomes dicey when converting it back since the value entered would have to have the correct format. If you could guarentee the correct format, you could use the apply rule in conjunction with toTime(). With that said, I would highly suggest using a paging grid to display your CDT, where you select the record (CDT) that you would like to change. At the bottom of the screen create an object for entering in time with a command button to "Edit Time". Than save that change directly into the CDT and loop back to the page.
  • Time is not available for change in a grid unless you convert it to text, which becomes dicey when converting it back since the value entered would have to have the correct format. If you could guarentee the correct format, you could use the apply rule in conjunction with toTime(). With that said, I would highly suggest using a paging grid to display your CDT, where you select the record (CDT) that you would like to change. At the bottom of the screen create an object for entering in time with a command button to "Edit Time". Than save that change directly into the CDT and loop back to the page.
Children
No Data