Calling Process Flow on click of Button or link: Is it possible to call a proces

Calling Process Flow on click of Button or link: Is it possible to call a process flow and pass values from an UI using button or link? I am working on building a grid for a Service Backed record where I want to initiate a related action based on selected grid row. I need to pass selected rows to the process flow for further processing. Any thoughts?

OriginalPostID-157091

OriginalPostID-157091

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello,

Ex: We have 40 records in db, and the record is of type service backed.
    Out of 40, 20 records data are from appian initiated, and 20 are already exsisting in Database. Now, for 20 records(which are from appian), i have implemented a logic, where we have a process for those 20 records in asynchronous, which checks the status every 1 day, and if status is changed then we are posting a event to feed to the follower of the record.
    Whereas for other 20, I am just wondering how can I initiate a process to make sure that if the status is changed then I can post event to the feed.
    Also, is there a way where we can get the list of users who have followed the record
  • Hello,

Ex: We have 40 records in db, and the record is of type service backed.
    Out of 40, 20 records data are from appian initiated, and 20 are already exsisting in Database. Now, for 20 records(which are from appian), i have implemented a logic, where we have a process for those 20 records in asynchronous, which checks the status every 1 day, and if status is changed then we are posting a event to feed to the follower of the record.
    Whereas for other 20, I am just wondering how can I initiate a process to make sure that if the status is changed then I can post event to the feed.
    Also, is there a way where we can get the list of users who have followed the record
Children
No Data