Hello, I am building a wizard-like Interface and i would like to rest

Hello,

I am building a wizard-like Interface and i would like to restrict the interface from moving forward to the next interface if certain fields have not been filled. I have used validationGroups on every buttonWidget that "forces" the interface to move to the next and and i have used validationGroups on the fields that i need to have values.

However, this has not worked. Any ideas?

OriginalPostID-158785

OriginalPostID-158785

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @balasubramanik Afaik, according to SAIL design, the code associated with 'saveInto' attribute of a button component won't be executed until all the validations associated with the visible components in the interface are satisfied(assuming that 'validate' attribute of the button component is set to true). Is the interface built by you behaving against it? Further may I please know if your interface has any failed validations when you are making an interaction with the button component? Attaching the code snippet would be worth, as the other practitioners might help you resolve quickly with their suggestions.
  • @balasubramanik Afaik, according to SAIL design, the code associated with 'saveInto' attribute of a button component won't be executed until all the validations associated with the visible components in the interface are satisfied(assuming that 'validate' attribute of the button component is set to true). Is the interface built by you behaving against it? Further may I please know if your interface has any failed validations when you are making an interaction with the button component? Attaching the code snippet would be worth, as the other practitioners might help you resolve quickly with their suggestions.
Children
No Data