Cannot save form containing uploaded files - with no files uploaded

I have a file upload field, once uploaded will be added to a grid. Clicking on remove button(which is in the grid) will delete the file from rule input. uploading the files will save those in ri!files. when i delete all the files, ri!files becomes empty and then when i try to save changes,I'm getting the following error : "Saving a form containing uploaded files is not supported". But the files that are uploaded has been removed from rule input. what could be the solution for this?

OriginalPostID-160205

OriginalPostID-160205

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Edurado and Ray,

This error exists in 16.3 as well. Is this issue of default Save button going to be addressed in the future releases? Since ‘Save’ button cannot be hidden, it’ll be interesting to know how to resolve this obvious issue.

I understand the workaround Ray suggested, but the question is more about how to hide the error message, than saving the document.

Thanks
    Raj
  • Hi Edurado and Ray,

This error exists in 16.3 as well. Is this issue of default Save button going to be addressed in the future releases? Since ‘Save’ button cannot be hidden, it’ll be interesting to know how to resolve this obvious issue.

I understand the workaround Ray suggested, but the question is more about how to hide the error message, than saving the document.

Thanks
    Raj
Children
No Data