Cannot save form containing uploaded files - with no files uploaded

I have a file upload field, once uploaded will be added to a grid. Clicking on remove button(which is in the grid) will delete the file from rule input. uploading the files will save those in ri!files. when i delete all the files, ri!files becomes empty and then when i try to save changes,I'm getting the following error : "Saving a form containing uploaded files is not supported". But the files that are uploaded has been removed from rule input. what could be the solution for this?

OriginalPostID-160205

OriginalPostID-160205

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • We're also getting the same issue, hope document upload issue will be resolved in future releases, so users can save changes on form level only and not saving it in pv!s/DB when submitting the form.

@rajasekhard, You can hide the Save changes link by going to the user input task in Process model, under Forms, check the Hide Task Toolbar.
  • We're also getting the same issue, hope document upload issue will be resolved in future releases, so users can save changes on form level only and not saving it in pv!s/DB when submitting the form.

@rajasekhard, You can hide the Save changes link by going to the user input task in Process model, under Forms, check the Hide Task Toolbar.
Children
No Data