Having issues with adding paging to a grid. There's different permissions ba

Having issues with adding paging to a grid. There's different permissions based off user role so the code is a little convoluted. The grid works when the batch size is -1 to show all but displays this
error when the batch size is reduced.

Expression evaluation error in rule 'apn_uisectiononecolumn' (called by rule 'apn_uireportonecolumn') at function a!gridField [line 233]:

This is line 233/234:
a!gridField(
totalCount: local!datasubset.totalCount,

Entire Code set is attached.

GridIssues.txt

OriginalPostID-162428

OriginalPostID-162428

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Could I suggest that you move the datasubset() function to outside the if() function that currently runs from line 40 to 127? That way, you just perform todatasubset on whatever data is returned according to your conditions (and it will fix the issue Tim mentions above).

Another question - what version of Appian are you using? I notice you're using notation such as local!nameFilter << rule!APN_returnFirstInput(... which is now deprecated and can be replaced using a!save().

Finally, I notice you're defining certain local variables without using the local! prefix - eg on line 75/76: with( officersIncentiveNumbers: local!delegations...
  • Could I suggest that you move the datasubset() function to outside the if() function that currently runs from line 40 to 127? That way, you just perform todatasubset on whatever data is returned according to your conditions (and it will fix the issue Tim mentions above).

Another question - what version of Appian are you using? I notice you're using notation such as local!nameFilter << rule!APN_returnFirstInput(... which is now deprecated and can be replaced using a!save().

Finally, I notice you're defining certain local variables without using the local! prefix - eg on line 75/76: with( officersIncentiveNumbers: local!delegations...
Children
No Data