Hi all, We have a problem with a form not setting correct default va

Hi all,

We have a problem with a form not setting correct default values when loading for one of our users.
When we load the form all values are defaulted correctly, however when the user is loading the form the values are set incorrectly and randomly. We have javasript on this form but it is working perfectly fine for us.
I suspect this might be related to IE settings.

Did anyone experience similar problem?

OriginalPostID-162893

OriginalPostID-162893

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I've seen similar issues when the JavaScript load function is not uniquely named across other forms in the process. For instance when 2 forms have a function called onLoad(), with different functionality, in some cases the second form caches the JS from the first function and thus behaves incorrectly. Have they tried clearing cache and then reproducing the issue?
  • I've seen similar issues when the JavaScript load function is not uniquely named across other forms in the process. For instance when 2 forms have a function called onLoad(), with different functionality, in some cases the second form caches the JS from the first function and thus behaves incorrectly. Have they tried clearing cache and then reproducing the issue?
Children
No Data