Can someone clarify what this means in the release notes? "users

Can someone clarify what this means in the release notes?

"users only see posts of users they are following in their default activity stream"

Does that mean that by default, when a new user that logs into the Tempo view of Appian that they will not see anything when they click on "All"? In order to have any activity in their "All" view they need to start following people?...

OriginalPostID-62123

OriginalPostID-62123

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • All posts are inherently open and public and discover-able through search but users only see posts of users they are following in their default activity stream.

This is the line that is confusing. It reads as if a user will see posts only after they follow that user. In other words, in order for a user to see my posts, they would need to follow me or search for my posts. 

Also what is the default activity stream?
  • All posts are inherently open and public and discover-able through search but users only see posts of users they are following in their default activity stream.

This is the line that is confusing. It reads as if a user will see posts only after they follow that user. In other words, in order for a user to see my posts, they would need to follow me or search for my posts. 

Also what is the default activity stream?
Children
No Data