Used dynamic link in my code, checking if location data available for specific

Used dynamic link in my code, checking if location data available for specific location, if that location is available in database then i am showing dynamic link for Location Record. If not displaying text field for that location.But facing one issue with dynamic link? If iam checking single item in the list the functionality is working fine. If the list displayed with more records, then for one of the location in the list(doesnt have data in location table), grid is showing dynamic link for that also. PFA. In this image , 395 location doesnt have record in database. Eventhough it has dynamic link enabled. Please help.

OriginalPostID-164969

OriginalPostID-164969

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• @anithag It would be good to attach the code (especially the whole SAIL grid component along with the code you wrote for configuring the dynamic link) so that the practitioners could come up with apt suggestions.

If possible, further I would like to suggest you to elaborate on 'If iam checking single item in the list the functionality is working fine. If the list displayed with more records, then for one of the location in the list(doesn't have data in location table), grid is showing dynamic link for that also.'
  • If you are showing the dynamic link depending on condition, then check if he links are getting shifted in grid. If u have blank i.e. {} it will not consider it as a separate row and will shift above.
    Also, if you can attach your code, that would help.