If my form is initially assigned to 3 groups(A,B,C). The assignment previlege is

Certified Senior Developer
If my form is initially assigned to 3 groups(A,B,C). The assignment previlege is set to "within the group of Initial Assignees".
Now i escalate the task and is assigned to group A and B. Now will this mean that the initial pool of assignees will also become A and B and i can no longer assign the task to group C which was assigned when the task got created before escalation???

OriginalPostID-165015

OriginalPostID-165015

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @raghunandanc Hi, to the best of my knowledge, B and C becomes assignees and C can't be made assignee any more. I guess this is because, after escalation Appian treats the task as new assignment (or new instance of the task) and the assignees of this newly created assignment (which are B and C) becomes initial pool of assignees now. I might be wrong but so far while going through APIs or documentation, even I didn't see any concept called 'Initial'. Let's see if any other practitioner could add some valuable information.
  • @raghunandanc Hi, to the best of my knowledge, B and C becomes assignees and C can't be made assignee any more. I guess this is because, after escalation Appian treats the task as new assignment (or new instance of the task) and the assignees of this newly created assignment (which are B and C) becomes initial pool of assignees now. I might be wrong but so far while going through APIs or documentation, even I didn't see any concept called 'Initial'. Let's see if any other practitioner could add some valuable information.
Children
No Data