Dear all, I have an interface which is composed by two sections, each

Dear all,

I have an interface which is composed by two sections, each section being defined in separate interface.
In the interface that contains the first section I have some inputs and a button which computes the rows to be populated in an editable grid placed in the second interface.
My issue is that the rows in the editable grid are updated only the first time the button is clicked, after being populated it behaves like the a!save function is not saving anything.
Does anybody have any idea regarding this?

Thank you in advance!

OriginalPostID-165781

OriginalPostID-165781

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • First of all thank you very much for the very fast answers.

We need to have multiple sections for the main interface (the one that loads the two sections) and we chose to have them in separate interface for organization reasons since the application is very complex.

What we have is the following:
    - There is an interface input which is received from the process level. Its CDT contains multiple properties including the inputs from the calculation algorithm and the rows CDT
    - This interface input is sent as rule interface inputs to both interfaces that load the sections.
    - In the first one (the one with the button) the inputs are displayed in textFields and the calculation button executes a a!save function populating the Editable grid property. The calculation works good since it correctly updates the first time is called.
    In this scenario I was expecting to update the second interface Editable Grid, but ... this is the problem...

I tried before using with() insted of load(), but I get an error like this:
    The save target must be a load() variable, process variable, or node input (or a rule input passed one of those three), but instead was... a local variable

Many thanks
  • First of all thank you very much for the very fast answers.

We need to have multiple sections for the main interface (the one that loads the two sections) and we chose to have them in separate interface for organization reasons since the application is very complex.

What we have is the following:
    - There is an interface input which is received from the process level. Its CDT contains multiple properties including the inputs from the calculation algorithm and the rows CDT
    - This interface input is sent as rule interface inputs to both interfaces that load the sections.
    - In the first one (the one with the button) the inputs are displayed in textFields and the calculation button executes a a!save function populating the Editable grid property. The calculation works good since it correctly updates the first time is called.
    In this scenario I was expecting to update the second interface Editable Grid, but ... this is the problem...

I tried before using with() insted of load(), but I get an error like this:
    The save target must be a load() variable, process variable, or node input (or a rule input passed one of those three), but instead was... a local variable

Many thanks
Children
No Data