Dear all, I have an interface which is composed by two sections, each

Dear all,

I have an interface which is composed by two sections, each section being defined in separate interface.
In the interface that contains the first section I have some inputs and a button which computes the rows to be populated in an editable grid placed in the second interface.
My issue is that the rows in the editable grid are updated only the first time the button is clicked, after being populated it behaves like the a!save function is not saving anything.
Does anybody have any idea regarding this?

Thank you in advance!

OriginalPostID-165781

OriginalPostID-165781

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @gouthamk I did a few in depth tests and here is the main behavior:
    1 With the entire form empty, I complete the inputs, I calculate, everything is good. I modify the inputs, I calculate, nothing happens.
    2 If I save the task with the rows computed, and I reenter the task and modify the inputs, the rows are recalculated properly. If I modify again the inputs and recalculate, nothing happens.

@shrutig978 I am also pretty sure that your suggestion will work, but now becomes a matter of not understanding why is not working like this...

@neelimaj This becomes very weird. Basically there are four differences between your POC and my code.
    1. I have a load for the main interface
    2. I have a load for the section 2 interface
    3. input1 and items are part of the same CDT (ex: ri!application.intput1 and ri!application.items)
    4. in the a!save() from the Computation Button I don't keep the entire algorithm, but I retrieve it from an expression rule that calls two query rules...

The rest is the same story...
  • @gouthamk I did a few in depth tests and here is the main behavior:
    1 With the entire form empty, I complete the inputs, I calculate, everything is good. I modify the inputs, I calculate, nothing happens.
    2 If I save the task with the rows computed, and I reenter the task and modify the inputs, the rows are recalculated properly. If I modify again the inputs and recalculate, nothing happens.

@shrutig978 I am also pretty sure that your suggestion will work, but now becomes a matter of not understanding why is not working like this...

@neelimaj This becomes very weird. Basically there are four differences between your POC and my code.
    1. I have a load for the main interface
    2. I have a load for the section 2 interface
    3. input1 and items are part of the same CDT (ex: ri!application.intput1 and ri!application.items)
    4. in the a!save() from the Computation Button I don't keep the entire algorithm, but I retrieve it from an expression rule that calls two query rules...

The rest is the same story...
Children
No Data