Remove Appian logo from top-right corner of Tempo window

How can I remove the "Appian" logo/link in the upper right corner of the Tempo user interface, or alternatively, how can I change it to our own logo, and link it to a URL of my choosing?

After some poking around in .js files, it seems there might be a setting for this, but I'm unable to find any mention of this in the custom.properties.example or in the documentation on the site....

OriginalPostID-62271

OriginalPostID-62271

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The logo in question is actually a "data:" url, and doesn't reference an actual image in the filesystem. In any case, I don't want to just change the logo, I want to either remove it or change where it points to. The chunk of HTML code that shows the logo is generated by GWT, so what's really needed is to find the settings that affect how that HTML is generated.
  • The logo in question is actually a "data:" url, and doesn't reference an actual image in the filesystem. In any case, I don't want to just change the logo, I want to either remove it or change where it points to. The chunk of HTML code that shows the logo is generated by GWT, so what's really needed is to find the settings that affect how that HTML is generated.
Children
No Data