Hello, I am using the editable grid form the sail recipes and I am having troubl

Hello, I am using the editable grid form the sail recipes and I am having trouble making it work. The every time I click the add items, the form fails and I can not see why. I have attached the grid interface, the supporting rule and the CDT I'm using in the grid

Editable Grid.zip

OriginalPostID-166299

OriginalPostID-166299

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Patrick,

It looks like your dynamicLink in your linkField component for adding a row is missing a value. The saveInto on the dynamicLink is appending save!value to your array of hours, but save!value is going to be null unless you define value. If you take a look at the linkField on:

forum.appian.com/.../SAIL_Recipes.html

you'll see the value of the dynamicLink within the linkField is

value: {id: null}

In your case, you would set value to be the default version of your CDT that you'd like to see in your editable grid.

Hope this helps!
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Patrick,

It looks like your dynamicLink in your linkField component for adding a row is missing a value. The saveInto on the dynamicLink is appending save!value to your array of hours, but save!value is going to be null unless you define value. If you take a look at the linkField on:

forum.appian.com/.../SAIL_Recipes.html

you'll see the value of the dynamicLink within the linkField is

value: {id: null}

In your case, you would set value to be the default version of your CDT that you'd like to see in your editable grid.

Hope this helps!
Children
No Data