Hello, I am using the editable grid form the sail recipes and I am having troubl

Hello, I am using the editable grid form the sail recipes and I am having trouble making it work. The every time I click the add items, the form fails and I can not see why. I have attached the grid interface, the supporting rule and the CDT I'm using in the grid

Editable Grid.zip

OriginalPostID-166299

OriginalPostID-166299

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Sure, here are the notable implementation details which caused you the trouble:
    1. Null values handling isn't done. As your CDT completely comprises of null values, values of the CDT attributes shouldn't be directly accessed in the 'value' attributes. This null value handling is now being done by APN_isEmpty and APN_isBlank.
    2. You are making use of a column by name 'due' in the 'validations' attribute of the Date in PX_LI_ucItemRowEach. 'due' attribute is not actually a part of PX_LI_Hours cdt.

After handling above issues, your grid renders as shown in the attachment which I have done in my system.

• Sure, here are the notable implementation details which caused you the trouble:
    1. Null values handling isn't done. As your CDT completely comprises of null values, values of the CDT attributes shouldn't be directly accessed in the 'value' attributes. This null value handling is now being done by APN_isEmpty and APN_isBlank.
    2. You are making use of a column by name 'due' in the 'validations' attribute of the Date in PX_LI_ucItemRowEach. 'due' attribute is not actually a part of PX_LI_Hours cdt.

After handling above issues, your grid renders as shown in the attachment which I have done in my system.

Children
No Data