In UI, for a submit button, if a confirmMessage text is set along with a validat

In UI, for a submit button, if a confirmMessage text is set along with a validationGroup, is there a way to handle the confirmMessage ONLY if the validation group is validated?
Now the confirmMessage pops up along with the validation errors if in case of any. Can we control the order? anyone please?

OriginalPostID-166312

OriginalPostID-166312

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @smrutis Hi, to a considerable extent, the suggestions given by Tom Ryan and Abhi Jana here occupies upper hand in terms of solution to your problem. But what I would like to suggest from my experience is, these approaches literally causes the interface to render slowly which could be because of the complex validations we have in place. You might not observe the difference if you form consists of few components, but there could be significant impact when the form is much dynamic in nature and has complex validations, which thereby results in 'Working..' message for most of the times.
  • @smrutis Hi, to a considerable extent, the suggestions given by Tom Ryan and Abhi Jana here occupies upper hand in terms of solution to your problem. But what I would like to suggest from my experience is, these approaches literally causes the interface to render slowly which could be because of the complex validations we have in place. You might not observe the difference if you form consists of few components, but there could be significant impact when the form is much dynamic in nature and has complex validations, which thereby results in 'Working..' message for most of the times.
Children
No Data