Sorry again, but I am using the "Use Selection For Bulk Actions in an Inlin

Sorry again, but I am using the "Use Selection For Bulk Actions in an Inline Editable Grid" sail recipe and whenever I try to test the form with a row, it crashes saying that PX_LI_EditableGridApprovalSupportingRule doesn't work and will not give me the reason why. I've tried to check for null values and it still doesn't work, so I'm wondering what is it that I'm doing wrong here. I have included all the expression rules and form in the attachments, thank you

approvehours.txt

OriginalPostID-166829

OriginalPostID-166829

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @patrickx The supporting rule(PX_LI_EditableGridApprovalSupportingRule) consists of 6 columns whereas the a!gridLayoutHeaderCell() configuration in the a!gridLayout() (in approvehours) shows that there are 7 columns. If I am not wrong, as per your earlier post in forum, 'due' is not a part of your rules.

Also the configuration of rows as per the attachment isn't in a right manner as follows:
    rows: a!applyComponents(
    function: rule!(
    items: ri!hours,
    index: _
    ),PX_LI_EditableGridApprovalSupportingRule
    array: if(or(isnull(ri!hours), count(ri!hours) < 1), {}, 1+enumerate(count(ri!hours)))
    ),

which actually should be as follows:
    function: rule!PX_LI_EditableGridApprovalSupportingRule(
    ),
    array: if(or(isnull(ri!hours), count(ri!hours) < 1), {}, 1+enumerate(count(ri!hours)))
    ),

I would like to suggest you to correct above and test the interface once again, mean while some one gives you more suggestions.
  • @patrickx The supporting rule(PX_LI_EditableGridApprovalSupportingRule) consists of 6 columns whereas the a!gridLayoutHeaderCell() configuration in the a!gridLayout() (in approvehours) shows that there are 7 columns. If I am not wrong, as per your earlier post in forum, 'due' is not a part of your rules.

Also the configuration of rows as per the attachment isn't in a right manner as follows:
    function: rule!(
    ),PX_LI_EditableGridApprovalSupportingRule
    ),

which actually should be as follows:
    function: rule!PX_LI_EditableGridApprovalSupportingRule(
    ),
    ),

I would like to suggest you to correct above and test the interface once again, mean while some one gives you more suggestions.
Children
No Data