We have two Applications for our users - one is the older Portal type applicatio

We have two Applications for our users - one is the older Portal type application - the other is the new Tempo based application. Both applications show up in the Applications List drop down - however the Tempo application link simply displays a "default" blank white page with no information to direct the user back to the Tempo screen. Is there any way to edit the contents of the blank screen (to add instructions) or to replace the blank screen with a custom page?

OriginalPostID-170120

OriginalPostID-170120

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You will have to configure this page as a navigation item in the old /designer portal interface. I'm sure you noticed there is no way to navigate directly to the 'navigation' items for a process model that does not currently have any portal navigation set, but you can do so by plugging in your environment url and application ID in the link below. Note, the application ID can be obtained by exporting the application and reviewing the export log.

https://<YOUR_SITE_URL>/suite/applications/launchApplicationBuilder.popup?appian_environment=designer&action=view&appId=<APPLICATION_id>&locale=en_US

Once you are in there, you can configure the page as a navigation item, assuming it has been added to the application bundle. The first page configured should load as the default then, when users choose the app from the portal dropdown. Let me know if that helps.
  • You will have to configure this page as a navigation item in the old /designer portal interface. I'm sure you noticed there is no way to navigate directly to the 'navigation' items for a process model that does not currently have any portal navigation set, but you can do so by plugging in your environment url and application ID in the link below. Note, the application ID can be obtained by exporting the application and reviewing the export log.

https://<YOUR_SITE_URL>/suite/applications/launchApplicationBuilder.popup?appian_environment=designer&action=view&appId=<APPLICATION_id>&locale=en_US

Once you are in there, you can configure the page as a navigation item, assuming it has been added to the application bundle. The first page configured should load as the default then, when users choose the app from the portal dropdown. Let me know if that helps.
Children
No Data