Hi, I am using multiple tabs in my form. I need to display certain bu

Hi,

I am using multiple tabs in my form. I need to display certain buttons in certain tabs. For example, I need to show only "Edit" in tab 1 and "Submit" only in tab 2. I cannot add button in tab alone. Any suggestions.

Thanks...

OriginalPostID-62845

OriginalPostID-62845

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Use case is as follows: The form contains many fields but in different sections. The user likes to see each section in different tabs. The "Edit" button will lead to another form but correlated with tab 2. Since is "Edit" functionality is logically related to tab 2, the user will like to see that button only in that tab.

The button does not change the values in tabs. It will take to another form.

@Bishnu - Already there are other forms in the use case that be chained.
  • Use case is as follows: The form contains many fields but in different sections. The user likes to see each section in different tabs. The "Edit" button will lead to another form but correlated with tab 2. Since is "Edit" functionality is logically related to tab 2, the user will like to see that button only in that tab.

The button does not change the values in tabs. It will take to another form.

@Bishnu - Already there are other forms in the use case that be chained.
Children
No Data