there is grid that is showing multiple rows and columns and the user need to s

there is grid that is showing multiple rows and columns and the user need to scroll up/down or right/ left to show the data.
the requirement is to freeze the first two columns when scrolling right left and freeze the Header during scrolling down. (same as you can do in excel )

what is the best way to achieve this requirement ?

OriginalPostID-170622

OriginalPostID-170622

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• @hussams I am assuming that you are making use of SAIL. To the best of my knowledge and I guess you would have already known this - OOTB it isn't possible. II would strongly recommend to follow the 'Educate User' principle for time-being as the work around we opt for, might definitely doesn't seem effective in all cases as per my knowledge. Anyhow let's see if any other practitioner comes up with solution fits your requirement in a nice way.
    Certified Lead Developer
    I have implemented methods before to allow left/right scrolling of columns in a grid. For example if you wanted 15 columns you can add left/right images with a dynamicLink that updates a counter variable and control the visibility of your grid columns dependant on the counter value whilst leaving columns 1 and 2 static. It really depends on your use case.