How is everyone displaying formatted error messages on mobile enabled forms?

Certified Associate Developer
How is everyone displaying formatted error messages on mobile enabled forms?

I would like to display a colored message on a form which currently requires either a message or paragraph element. The message element isn't supported on mobile forms and the paragraph element adds too much padding to the messages even when the length is set to short. Is anyone using a different technique for displaying error messages on mobile enabled forms?...

OriginalPostID-62924

OriginalPostID-62924

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Thanks for your reply Shaun. I was just hoping for something a little more.. elegent I guess.
    With respect to dynamic messages I was actually referring to dynamic text within an error message that wouldn't be possible with images (Eg: "You have selected 2 items when only 5 are allowed" where the numbers change on a per process basis).
    Thanks for your reply Shaun. I was just hoping for something a little more.. elegent I guess.
    With respect to dynamic messages I was actually referring to dynamic text within an error message that wouldn't be possible with images (Eg: "You have selected 2 items when only 5 are allowed" where the numbers change on a per process basis).
Children
No Data