Hi, I have paging grid to show all documents and I want to create a

Hi,

I have paging grid to show all documents and I want to create a link to the document for download. There is a link created but not to the document. Any suggestions on expression so i can get the link to document?
Expression:
a!gridTextColumn(
label: "Name",
field: "appiandocumentid",
data: local!datasubset.data.name,
links:apply(a!documentDownloadLink(document:_), index(local!datasubset.data, "appiandocumentid", {}))
),

OriginalPostID-173948

OriginalPostID-173948

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • That is very dangerous. A document uploaded in a SAIL form is saved to Appian DMS on submit of the form and the CORRECT id is saved to the AC variable of the user input task. When you use this id in the output definition of the task it is fine and should not be increased.

The problem with the document ids is with trying to access the id inside the form without submitting. This can be circumvented using some hacks but is risky.
  • That is very dangerous. A document uploaded in a SAIL form is saved to Appian DMS on submit of the form and the CORRECT id is saved to the AC variable of the user input task. When you use this id in the output definition of the task it is fine and should not be increased.

The problem with the document ids is with trying to access the id inside the form without submitting. This can be circumvented using some hacks but is risky.
Children
No Data