Hi, I have paging grid to show all documents and I want to create a

Hi,

I have paging grid to show all documents and I want to create a link to the document for download. There is a link created but not to the document. Any suggestions on expression so i can get the link to document?
Expression:
a!gridTextColumn(
label: "Name",
field: "appiandocumentid",
data: local!datasubset.data.name,
links:apply(a!documentDownloadLink(document:_), index(local!datasubset.data, "appiandocumentid", {}))
),

OriginalPostID-173948

OriginalPostID-173948

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • In addition, if you have a document as a part of a CDT, it will not update the document ID correctly. You need to have the documents as separate inputs to the form, and then use a script task afterwards to map the document(s) to the proper parts of the CDT. You might be able to do it on the output of the AC within the user input task, but I have not personally tried it.
  • In addition, if you have a document as a part of a CDT, it will not update the document ID correctly. You need to have the documents as separate inputs to the form, and then use a script task afterwards to map the document(s) to the proper parts of the CDT. You might be able to do it on the output of the AC within the user input task, but I have not personally tried it.
Children
No Data