Does anyone know of a way to enable step-back chaining through a node (in this c

Certified Lead Developer
Does anyone know of a way to enable step-back chaining through a node (in this case, a script task) set to execute multiple simultaneous instances? There would be no side-effects necessarily caused by re-execution in this case....

OriginalPostID-63515

OriginalPostID-63515

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    That looks interesting, however i'm still not seeing quite how I'd do what I need: for example, I have a PV containing an integer array, from previously in the process. Each ACP is a CDT with 2 child values; one of the values is set to something constant (a previous PV containing only one int), and the other child value will be one of the members of the aforementioned array. Such that there will be an individual ACP generated for each of (length(pv!number_array)), and these ACPs will each be added to the bigger CDT array (pv) I intend to have as my final output.
    Certified Lead Developer
    That looks interesting, however i'm still not seeing quite how I'd do what I need: for example, I have a PV containing an integer array, from previously in the process. Each ACP is a CDT with 2 child values; one of the values is set to something constant (a previous PV containing only one int), and the other child value will be one of the members of the aforementioned array. Such that there will be an individual ACP generated for each of (length(pv!number_array)), and these ACPs will each be added to the bigger CDT array (pv) I intend to have as my final output.
Children
No Data