Does anyone know of a way to enable step-back chaining through a node (in this c

Certified Lead Developer
Does anyone know of a way to enable step-back chaining through a node (in this case, a script task) set to execute multiple simultaneous instances? There would be no side-effects necessarily caused by re-execution in this case....

OriginalPostID-63515

OriginalPostID-63515

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Thanks for the effort; i'm glad that it seems like I have a legit use of the multi-instance script task, at least. FWIW, i accidentally found out the proper solution to the issue I was experiencing: I just moved the MNI to come after the Confirmation form i wanted to have a "go back" button appear on; I was originally trying to use the CDT array to populate the confirmation form, but i eventually found out I was able to do it just as well with the simple array I started out with, and build the CDT array using the MNI after the user clicks "confirm" (after which I don't need further chaining anyway).
    Certified Lead Developer
    Thanks for the effort; i'm glad that it seems like I have a legit use of the multi-instance script task, at least. FWIW, i accidentally found out the proper solution to the issue I was experiencing: I just moved the MNI to come after the Confirmation form i wanted to have a "go back" button appear on; I was originally trying to use the CDT array to populate the confirmation form, but i eventually found out I was able to do it just as well with the simple array I started out with, and build the CDT array using the MNI after the user clicks "confirm" (after which I don't need further chaining anyway).
Children
No Data