I have a column in a grid, which is of type "Link". I'm trying to

I have a column in a grid, which is of type "Link". I'm trying to implement a functionality wherein, when an user clicks on a particular link, more details for the selected record are displayed on another form.

How can I achieve this? When I tried to submit the form by clicking on the link, the form gets closed and takes me to the home page on the environment's "apps" mode....

OriginalPostID-63552

OriginalPostID-63552

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • There is a hidden frame used by Appian JS which is called "fProcess". I needed to jump from a form to a process dashboard. My form contains a message field which contains only a link to the dashboard. My JS grabs that link and sets it as source of that hidden frame. This directly loads the dashboard into the same window.

$("#fProcess").attr("src", $("#fd_component_" + window.FormDesigner.runtimeNamespace + fieldID + " a").attr("href"))
  • There is a hidden frame used by Appian JS which is called "fProcess". I needed to jump from a form to a process dashboard. My form contains a message field which contains only a link to the dashboard. My JS grabs that link and sets it as source of that hidden frame. This directly loads the dashboard into the same window.

$("#fProcess").attr("src", $("#fd_component_" + window.FormDesigner.runtimeNamespace + fieldID + " a").attr("href"))
Children
No Data