Hi, In a grid, I want to display a serial number along with my data. I am u

Hi,
In a grid, I want to display a serial number along with my data. I am using (enumerate(length(datasubset.data))+1) to display the serial number like 1, 2, 3, 4 and so on.
When I mention the pagingInfo batch size = 15, it displays 15 rows on the page with serial number from 1 to 15, but when I navigate to the next page it again resets the serial number from 1.
How can I make the serial number continuous even in the next pages.. like in the next page the serial number should start with 16 instead of getting reset to 1 again?

Thanks,
Smruti

OriginalPostID-176968

OriginalPostID-176968

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Disabling sort can be done indirectly by resetting the sortInfo every time user interacts with the grid or by capturing only the startIndex. In this way you have to only update the startIndex of the pagingInfo variable that you are using and then reset the sortInfo as a second step in grid saveInto block. Something like the following...
    saveInto:{
    a!save(local!pagingInfo.startIndex, save!value.startIndex)
    }
  • Disabling sort can be done indirectly by resetting the sortInfo every time user interacts with the grid or by capturing only the startIndex. In this way you have to only update the startIndex of the pagingInfo variable that you are using and then reset the sortInfo as a second step in grid saveInto block. Something like the following...
    saveInto:{
    a!save(local!pagingInfo.startIndex, save!value.startIndex)
    }
Children
No Data