Question on setting up a grid with inputs

Hi,

We are having some trouble with a grid.

We want to have three columns with check boxes in, Yes,No,N/A we then want to save the value from each check box into the same array and disable the check boxes in the row that have not been selected.

Originally we started with three individual arrays but this was a non starter as we need them in a single array to write down to the database against each question.

I have attached an image of what we are trying to get to.

If anyone could provide some help or examples where they have done this before I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

OriginalPostID-177184

OriginalPostID-177184

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Tom,

I have done something like this before. I used images and dynamic links. Having a quick play around with checkboxes rather than images, it should still be possible I will attach three rules. You should be able to clean it up and use it as a basis to get it to work for you. You might want to play around with no responses but it all depends on your use case. Can't promise it doesn't have any issues! I have only quickly tested it.

The code in form calls the row rule and the row rule calls the component rule 3 times once for each column.

TEST_GRID_row.txt

form.txt

TEST_gridComponent.txt

• Tom,

I have done something like this before. I used images and dynamic links. Having a quick play around with checkboxes rather than images, it should still be possible I will attach three rules. You should be able to clean it up and use it as a basis to get it to work for you. You might want to play around with no responses but it all depends on your use case. Can't promise it doesn't have any issues! I have only quickly tested it.

The code in form calls the row rule and the row rule calls the component rule 3 times once for each column.

TEST_GRID_row.txt

form.txt

TEST_gridComponent.txt

Children
No Data