Iam trying fetch data to be displayed in a grid from a table which is in externa

Iam trying fetch data to be displayed in a grid from a table which is in external Database (not in Appian environment). We have data source name for it and stored procedure name but no other details. The current functionality is in Portal, where we are fetching data from that table through execute stored procedure smart service in a sub process. But now I need to implement it in 7.10 SAIL Interface. Within the same form I need to enter a firm name which will passed as input to that stored procedure and all details of that firm needs to be fetched from that and display in a grid.

Basically I need to know how to execute stored procedure in SAIL Interface.

OriginalPostID-183470

OriginalPostID-183470

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Ok that's progress. Since you're now usoing the schema name you are no longer receiving: "No procedure found with name: sp_Examples" which is good.

Now to verify why it is not returning data you can increase the logging level of the function so that the logs show you something useful; the WARN you posted is not related.

Just add this line to <APPIAN_HOME>\\ear\\suite.ear\\resources\\appian_log4j.properties at any location, e.g. line 20

log4j.logger.com.appiancorp.ps.function=DEBUG

wait 5 minutes and try again.
  • Ok that's progress. Since you're now usoing the schema name you are no longer receiving: "No procedure found with name: sp_Examples" which is good.

Now to verify why it is not returning data you can increase the logging level of the function so that the logs show you something useful; the WARN you posted is not related.

Just add this line to <APPIAN_HOME>\\ear\\suite.ear\\resources\\appian_log4j.properties at any location, e.g. line 20

log4j.logger.com.appiancorp.ps.function=DEBUG

wait 5 minutes and try again.
Children
No Data