Hi, I am unable to save my data in the editable grid into the PV. Can

Hi,

I am unable to save my data in the editable grid into the PV. Can you help me out please?

In the interface code:
a!gridLayout(
                                                            headerCells: {
                                                                      a!gridLayoutHeaderCell(label: "Cost Element"),
                                                                      a!gridLayoutHeaderCell(label: "Project Manager"),
                                                                      a!gridLayoutHeaderCell(label: "Split %", align: "RIGHT"),
                                                                      a!gridLayoutHeaderCell(label: "Category Code"),
                                                                      /* For the "Remove" column */
                                                                      a!gridLayoutHeaderCell(label: "")
                                                            },
                                                            /* Only needed when some columns need to be narrow */
                                                            columnConfigs: {
                                                                      a!gridLayoutColumnConfig(width: "DISTRIBUTE"),
                                                                      a!gridLayoutColumnConfig(width: "NARROW"),
                                                                      a!gridLayoutColumnConfig(width: "NARROW")
                                                            },
                                                            rows: a!applyComponents(
                                                                      function: rule!TRAVEL_SAIL_costElementItemRow(
                                                                                items: local!costElements,
                                                                                index: _,

OriginalPostID-184398

OriginalPostID-184398

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @Wilt,Before going to PV variable, first check the data is coming to ri!travelCostElementsList_cdt variable.
    If it is fine then create ac!travelCostElementsList_cdt(multiple type) in UIT(User input task) and saveInto pv(multiple) variable.
    while calling these interface rule pass the ac!travelCostElementsList_cdt varible like rule!gridLayoutRule(travelCostElementsList_cdt:ac!travelCostElementsList_cdt)
  • @Wilt,Before going to PV variable, first check the data is coming to ri!travelCostElementsList_cdt variable.
    If it is fine then create ac!travelCostElementsList_cdt(multiple type) in UIT(User input task) and saveInto pv(multiple) variable.
    while calling these interface rule pass the ac!travelCostElementsList_cdt varible like rule!gridLayoutRule(travelCostElementsList_cdt:ac!travelCostElementsList_cdt)
Children
No Data