Is it possible to remove rows from Paging Grid?? The way we have remove row icon

Certified Senior Developer
Is it possible to remove rows from Paging Grid?? The way we have remove row icon in normal grid??...

OriginalPostID-64446

OriginalPostID-64446

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Sathya, If i go with the todataset() function to generate the grid for a CDT tye, how can i remove multiple rows at a time?? Can you pls explain.. Cos I selected 2 rows and i got the indexes of both in a multivalued pv!.
    Now If i want to remove the elements from the base array with these 2 indexes, how do i do it??
    If i go with apply() functions, problm with parameter passing and i cnt use expression rules cos thy dont take complext types as inputs.
    Sathya, If i go with the todataset() function to generate the grid for a CDT tye, how can i remove multiple rows at a time?? Can you pls explain.. Cos I selected 2 rows and i got the indexes of both in a multivalued pv!.
    Now If i want to remove the elements from the base array with these 2 indexes, how do i do it??
    If i go with apply() functions, problm with parameter passing and i cnt use expression rules cos thy dont take complext types as inputs.
Children
No Data