Question with SAIL rules

Certified Senior Developer

Hi,

Have created a SAIL rule WashPO_Receive with ri!items, array of CDT type. This items rule input contains items for multiple customers.
Am calling another rule WashPO_CustVehicleInfo to display Grid Layout for each customer using applyComponents. This rule internally calls another rule to get the row Layout i.e WP_VehicleDtlsRows.

When I test the main rule WashPO_Receive with sample data it renders successfully but when I try to change value for custom pciker value in grid layout row, it makes the ri!items to null, as shown in the snapshot.

Am attaching all the code. Please suggest.

Thanks,
Vikrant.

OriginalPostID-186655

OriginalPostID-186655

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • AFAIK,Assuming from the Code the rule rule!SHP_PO_Rules_EXP_ArrayPickerGetLabelForIdentifier which is called in Picker,is same as the subrule rule!ucArrayPickerGetLabelForIdentifier in Sail recipe,then I think you may have to check the indexing code used there once and follow the same as that of the sail Recipe, I have also used the same of calling the custom picker in grid and I could able to do it,we can also wait for the other practicioners to comment though... :)
  • AFAIK,Assuming from the Code the rule rule!SHP_PO_Rules_EXP_ArrayPickerGetLabelForIdentifier which is called in Picker,is same as the subrule rule!ucArrayPickerGetLabelForIdentifier in Sail recipe,then I think you may have to check the indexing code used there once and follow the same as that of the sail Recipe, I have also used the same of calling the custom picker in grid and I could able to do it,we can also wait for the other practicioners to comment though... :)
Children
No Data