How can I get taskId from processId?

How can I get taskId from processId? I have published the process model as a web service, which returns me a process id. I want to get a taskid, so that I can make use of task id to start the embedded html.

OriginalPostID-187492

OriginalPostID-187492

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi ishaanim,

Do you need task id, when you  assigned User Input Task in process model?

if yes follow following steps>>>>

1. create constant "cons!MY_TASKS" first

2. Then use following code to get the current task id of Approval

"a!queryProcessAnalytics(report: cons!DDG_UserTask, contextUsers: "user_name").data.dp0[1]"

pass Approval username instead of "user_name" in above code, mention username to whom approval is assigning(or user input task)

3. These will return you Task id of Approval and then bind with URL of Tempo or Site.

In this way you will get the Task Id and used it where you want used it within process model

• Hi ishaanim,

Do you need task id, when you  assigned User Input Task in process model?

if yes follow following steps>>>>

1. create constant "cons!MY_TASKS" first

2. Then use following code to get the current task id of Approval

"a!queryProcessAnalytics(report: cons!DDG_UserTask, contextUsers: "user_name").data.dp0[1]"

pass Approval username instead of "user_name" in above code, mention username to whom approval is assigning(or user input task)

3. These will return you Task id of Approval and then bind with URL of Tempo or Site.

In this way you will get the Task Id and used it where you want used it within process model

Children
No Data