How do I make the refresh happen AFTER I click on the button?

I have a search form and below the search fields I have a grid. When the user enters data on the fields AND click on the button, I want the form to refresh. Right now, the data in the grid refreshes every time I leave the search fields. This is because I have the parameter refreshAfter = "UNFOCUS". How do I make the refresh happen AFTER I click on the button?

OriginalPostID-188639

OriginalPostID-188639

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @erickp The ideal way to achieve the use case would be to shift the logic of querying the database with the given filters,constructing a datasubset and paginating thereby to the 'saveInto' of the button(the button that will be clicked after providing values to the filters). Probably this logic would have resided in the with() or 'saveInto' of the search fields as of now.
  • @erickp The ideal way to achieve the use case would be to shift the logic of querying the database with the given filters,constructing a datasubset and paginating thereby to the 'saveInto' of the button(the button that will be clicked after providing values to the filters). Probably this logic would have resided in the with() or 'saveInto' of the search fields as of now.
Children
No Data