How do I make the refresh happen AFTER I click on the button?

I have a search form and below the search fields I have a grid. When the user enters data on the fields AND click on the button, I want the form to refresh. Right now, the data in the grid refreshes every time I leave the search fields. This is because I have the parameter refreshAfter = "UNFOCUS". How do I make the refresh happen AFTER I click on the button?

OriginalPostID-188639

OriginalPostID-188639

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @erickp: The issue you are facing here is not about page refresh. Its about where you have put the code to populate the Grid. Currently the grid is getting populated on refresh of Search field. You need to move the code such a way that it gets executed on click event of the button.
    So as Joshi and Sikhivahans mentioned, use the 'saveInto' of the Button to populate the Grid.
  • @erickp: The issue you are facing here is not about page refresh. Its about where you have put the code to populate the Grid. Currently the grid is getting populated on refresh of Search field. You need to move the code such a way that it gets executed on click event of the button.
    So as Joshi and Sikhivahans mentioned, use the 'saveInto' of the Button to populate the Grid.
Children
No Data