How do I make the refresh happen AFTER I click on the button?

I have a search form and below the search fields I have a grid. When the user enters data on the fields AND click on the button, I want the form to refresh. Right now, the data in the grid refreshes every time I leave the search fields. This is because I have the parameter refreshAfter = "UNFOCUS". How do I make the refresh happen AFTER I click on the button?

OriginalPostID-188639

OriginalPostID-188639

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @aviroop I am attaching the code. To populate the grid, I am using a query rule and storing the variable in local!universities. Notice that I have that inside a load. That is another problem I am having. I know it has to be on a with() so that when I do a search, the grid updates. However, notice that I have a separate rule (attached text file called row) inside the applyComponents() to generate the rows. In that other rule, I get an error if I put my local!universities variable inside a with(). It tells me that the save function can't accept a variable coming from a with(). Please advice what is best to fix the problems
  • @aviroop I am attaching the code. To populate the grid, I am using a query rule and storing the variable in local!universities. Notice that I have that inside a load. That is another problem I am having. I know it has to be on a with() so that when I do a search, the grid updates. However, notice that I have a separate rule (attached text file called row) inside the applyComponents() to generate the rows. In that other rule, I get an error if I put my local!universities variable inside a with(). It tells me that the save function can't accept a variable coming from a with(). Please advice what is best to fix the problems
Children
No Data