How can I display an array of sections for each value of a multiple value CDT on a form?

Hello, I am attempting to display an array of sections for each value of a multiple value CDT on a form using the following SAIL expression:

reduce(
fn!append,
{},
a!applyComponents(
function: rule!CTR_transactionDetailsEntryCustomerSummarySections(customerDetails:_, removeCustomerDetails: local!removeCustomerDetails, modifyCustomerDetails: ri!modifyCustomerDetails, AMLBoolean: ri!AMLBoolean, formOutcome: ri!formOutcome),
array: local!allCustomerDetails
)
)

In cases where the user starts with a null CDT array and adds multiple values to the array, the sections appear as desired. In instances where the user starts with existing values in the CDT array, the form throws the following error: "Error Evaluating UI Expression
Expression evaluation error in rule 'ctr_transactiondetailsentryreviewandsubmit' at function 'reduce' [line 35]:". I have reviewed the values in the CDT PV and b...

OriginalPostID-189067

OriginalPostID-189067

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• ...oth types of instances and I see no issues with the data.

I have reviewed the jboss1-stdOut.log and the only description offered is: "ERROR com.appiancorp.rest.shared.AppianExceptionMapper - Internal Server Error on REST API invocation.23:18:15,457 INFO [stdout] (ajp-/0.0.0.0:8009-13) com.appiancorp.process.expression.ExpressionRuntimeException$AppianExceptionProvider: Expression evaluation error in rule 'ctr_transactiondetailsentryreviewandsubmit' at function 'reduce' [line 35]: (APNX-1-4198-000)".

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
  • Are there any 'Caused by's in the stack trace of the error you mentioned? These should give some more information as to what is going wrong.
  • Tom, thanks very much for the reply! The following error displays just before the error I added previously

Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
    23:45:53,452 INFO [stdout] (ajp-/0.0.0.0:8009-5)           at java.lang.reflect.Array.get(Native Method)
    23:45:53,452 INFO [stdout] (ajp-/0.0.0.0:8009-5)           at com.appiancorp.core.expr.fn.looping.HigherOrderFunction.apply(HigherOrderFunction.java:164)
    23:45:53,452 INFO [stdout] (ajp-/0.0.0.0:8009-5)           at com.appiancorp.core.expr.fn.looping.HigherOrderFunction.apply0(HigherOrderFunction.java:94)
    23:45:53,452 INFO [stdout] (ajp-/0.0.0.0:8009-5)           at com.appiancorp.core.expr.fn.looping.HigherOrderFunction.apply(HigherOrderFunction.java:65)
    23:45:53,452 INFO [stdout] (ajp-/0.0.0.0:8009-5)           at com.appiancorp.core.expr.fn.looping.LoopingFunction.evaluateList(LoopingFunction.java:44)
    23:45:53,452 INFO [stdout] (ajp-/0.0.0.0:8009-5)           ... 254 more

Thanks!
  • An ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException suggests you may be passing too many or not enough arguments to a function. If this is not the case, can you attach the complete log so that I can look in more detail?
  • Hello Tom. I have been troubleshooting the issue and I do not believe the issue to be the result of passing too many or not enough arguments. I am attaching the complete log as requested. I sincerely appreciate your time and assistance!

jboss1-stdOut_log.txt