In Appian there is any way to customize grid? like
1. Col Span (in HTML)
2. Row Span (in HTML)
3. Heading in Y axis instead of X axis

OriginalPostID-190078

OriginalPostID-190078

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @ranveerr I believe that the row span and column span might not be possible as per the SAIL design. The reason why I have been saying that it's not possible as per SAIL design is, the grid's representation of the cells in a row and each row are clearly distinguished by making use of borders, and this prevents span's look and feel.

Re the third point, that is, headings in y-axis, here is a possibility assuming that you would like to do it in editable grid. You could replicate it by using a rich text component in first column of editable grid. I don't think it's possible in paging grid because grid text column in paging grid renders simple and plain text.
  • @ranveerr I believe that the row span and column span might not be possible as per the SAIL design. The reason why I have been saying that it's not possible as per SAIL design is, the grid's representation of the cells in a row and each row are clearly distinguished by making use of borders, and this prevents span's look and feel.

Re the third point, that is, headings in y-axis, here is a possibility assuming that you would like to do it in editable grid. You could replicate it by using a rich text component in first column of editable grid. I don't think it's possible in paging grid because grid text column in paging grid renders simple and plain text.
Children
No Data