How to add more than 3 columns in editable grid?

Hi,
We are working on 7.3 Version and we have tempo enabled forms.
We have a paging Grid of 3 columns.
And the Issue is we want to add 1 more column which should be editable (In order to feed some data).
We could not accomplish this cause of tempo enabled forms.
Any Help Appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-193127

OriginalPostID-193127

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @ramyad To the best of my knowledge, one of the work around that could best fit the requirement is,
    1. Make the paging grid selectable and make sure that the selected row (or the identifier) is saved into a variable.
    2. Submit the form to take action on the selected row. (For instance, a button named as 'Update' should be clicked when a row is chosen for update)
    3. Perform updates in the next user input task.

An other way you could think of is, to have an excel file upload in place. After filling the excel file with desired values, it can be uploaded into Appian and can be shown in the grid. If the user wishes for any further updates, once again we can facilitate the user to upload the excel and we can parse the excel and show the new values in the paging grid once again.

Let's see if you could get any other valuable suggestions from other practitioners.

Further I would like to suggest to upgrade to latest version if possible, in order to leverage Appian's features.
  • @ramyad To the best of my knowledge, one of the work around that could best fit the requirement is,
    1. Make the paging grid selectable and make sure that the selected row (or the identifier) is saved into a variable.
    2. Submit the form to take action on the selected row. (For instance, a button named as 'Update' should be clicked when a row is chosen for update)
    3. Perform updates in the next user input task.

An other way you could think of is, to have an excel file upload in place. After filling the excel file with desired values, it can be uploaded into Appian and can be shown in the grid. If the user wishes for any further updates, once again we can facilitate the user to upload the excel and we can parse the excel and show the new values in the paging grid once again.

Let's see if you could get any other valuable suggestions from other practitioners.

Further I would like to suggest to upgrade to latest version if possible, in order to leverage Appian's features.
Children
No Data