How to add more than 3 columns in editable grid?

Hi,
We are working on 7.3 Version and we have tempo enabled forms.
We have a paging Grid of 3 columns.
And the Issue is we want to add 1 more column which should be editable (In order to feed some data).
We could not accomplish this cause of tempo enabled forms.
Any Help Appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-193127

OriginalPostID-193127

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @ramyad Understood, I would like to suggest to refrain from choosing multiple items at a time to provide comments against. The reason why I am saying that you should refrain from taking action on multiple items is,
    a. The Appian version which you are working on doesn't have a capability to provide editable grid in Tempo.
    b. The Appian version which you are working on doesn't have a capability to generate components dynamically in Tempo. (For instance, in the latest versions we can generate components on need basis.)

So stick with updating one record at a time, and this would be the only solution until and unless you go for an upgrade.

Else an excel file which contains the data already present in grid, and an extra column for for capturing the comments should be fine. But I would like to suggest you to go ahead with updating one record at a time as long as the client is happy with it.

And to reiterate what myself or @Myles Weber has said earlier, please do look at the possibility of upgrading the version as this might solve your design issues.
  • @ramyad Understood, I would like to suggest to refrain from choosing multiple items at a time to provide comments against. The reason why I am saying that you should refrain from taking action on multiple items is,
    a. The Appian version which you are working on doesn't have a capability to provide editable grid in Tempo.
    b. The Appian version which you are working on doesn't have a capability to generate components dynamically in Tempo. (For instance, in the latest versions we can generate components on need basis.)

So stick with updating one record at a time, and this would be the only solution until and unless you go for an upgrade.

Else an excel file which contains the data already present in grid, and an extra column for for capturing the comments should be fine. But I would like to suggest you to go ahead with updating one record at a time as long as the client is happy with it.

And to reiterate what myself or @Myles Weber has said earlier, please do look at the possibility of upgrading the version as this might solve your design issues.
Children
No Data