Short cut to indent the text in the expression view of a form?

what is the shortcut (key combination) to indent the text in the expression view of a form?

OriginalPostID-194783

OriginalPostID-194783

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @akhilt As per my understanding, you are asking about indenting the text in the expression or expression editor editor of the User Input Task. If it is so, formatting controls aren't available in those areas as per my knowledge.

AFAIK, this feature is only limited to the expression editors of the Expression objects.

Probably what you can do is, you can copy paste the content in an expression editor of an Expression object, do the required formatting and then copy-paste the content back in the expression of User Input Task.
  • @akhilt As per my understanding, you are asking about indenting the text in the expression or expression editor editor of the User Input Task. If it is so, formatting controls aren't available in those areas as per my knowledge.

AFAIK, this feature is only limited to the expression editors of the Expression objects.

Probably what you can do is, you can copy paste the content in an expression editor of an Expression object, do the required formatting and then copy-paste the content back in the expression of User Input Task.
Children
No Data