Is it possible to disable "Remove" link within a!fileUploadField()?

Within the a!fileUploadField() component, is it possible to disable/protect the "Remove" link once a document has been uploaded? Once "Browse" is clicked and a file is uploaded to the document array, I would like to disable the "Remove" link at other steps of the process so users cannot remove a previously uploaded doc. I realize I could simply add code to hide the entire a!fileUploadField() component, but I still want to present each approver in the process with the ability to upload documents if they so choose. Thanks in advance!

OriginalPostID-200743

OriginalPostID-200743

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I would recommend that you have two inputs, one being a list of previously uploaded documents and the other being the newly uploaded documents. You can use a script task after the user input task to add the new documents to the previous documents list. Then, use a!documentDownloadLink() to display all of the previous documents, and the fileUploadField for the newly uploaded documents.

As far as I know, there is not a way to disable the remove link on the a!fileUploadField(). That functionality is designed to be used with the document download link.
  • I would recommend that you have two inputs, one being a list of previously uploaded documents and the other being the newly uploaded documents. You can use a script task after the user input task to add the new documents to the previous documents list. Then, use a!documentDownloadLink() to display all of the previous documents, and the fileUploadField for the newly uploaded documents.

As far as I know, there is not a way to disable the remove link on the a!fileUploadField(). That functionality is designed to be used with the document download link.
Children
No Data