Question about the internationalization plugin

Certified Associate Developer

Regarding the internationalization plugin - does anyone have any experience with updated versions of the resource files not being seen by the plugin?

The fn!translateForUser function appears to be referencing an old version of the resource file. Uploading a new version, checking it out and back in - nothing appears to be working.

OriginalPostID-202192

OriginalPostID-202192

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Thanks - I've been using the "try until it works" method already but I was wondering if there wasn't a more consistent way to get the system to flush the cache and pick up the new version. Sometimes the first update works and sometimes it's the 20th.

Deployments to forward environments with an inconsistent behavior like this make me nervous and I was hoping for a more surefire method.
    Thanks - I've been using the "try until it works" method already but I was wondering if there wasn't a more consistent way to get the system to flush the cache and pick up the new version. Sometimes the first update works and sometimes it's the 20th.

Deployments to forward environments with an inconsistent behavior like this make me nervous and I was hoping for a more surefire method.
Children
No Data