Question about the internationalization plugin

Certified Associate Developer

Regarding the internationalization plugin - does anyone have any experience with updated versions of the resource files not being seen by the plugin?

The fn!translateForUser function appears to be referencing an old version of the resource file. Uploading a new version, checking it out and back in - nothing appears to be working.

OriginalPostID-202192

OriginalPostID-202192

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I agree. Wish there was a more foolproof way of doing this.

I don't believe we've ever had instances where it took us 20 attempts for it to pick up. When it does happen it only takes 2 or 3 attempts for it to pick up. It could also be something wrong with the file (end of line, special character).

We've also been toying with the idea of storing all the labels in a database table and having a process (which could be scheduled) generate the resource file.
  • I agree. Wish there was a more foolproof way of doing this.

I don't believe we've ever had instances where it took us 20 attempts for it to pick up. When it does happen it only takes 2 or 3 attempts for it to pick up. It could also be something wrong with the file (end of line, special character).

We've also been toying with the idea of storing all the labels in a database table and having a process (which could be scheduled) generate the resource file.
Children
No Data