Select only one choice in grid selection

Hello,

I'd like to be able to select only one choice in a grid selection at the same time.
Is there a way to force that?

OriginalPostID-202357

OriginalPostID-202357

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi shivamg,

there are two things,

1. When you check the select all option more than once the selection value will always toggle between the last and the second last option, this is because the items will be appended sequentially (which are not already present in the selection).

To give a consistent behavior I restricted it to the previous value when selecting all i.e selection > 2.

2. If you deselect an already selected item, the grid will fail to render so we explicitly need to set it to an uninitialized array "{}".
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi shivamg,

there are two things,

1. When you check the select all option more than once the selection value will always toggle between the last and the second last option, this is because the items will be appended sequentially (which are not already present in the selection).

To give a consistent behavior I restricted it to the previous value when selecting all i.e selection > 2.

2. If you deselect an already selected item, the grid will fail to render so we explicitly need to set it to an uninitialized array "{}".
Children