Ability to apply rich text formatting?

Certified Senior Developer

Do we have Rich Text field available in tempo where user can edit the text and apply rich text formatting like bold, underline etc. I know there was an enhancement request created last year, is that available yet? AN-57155. We are on 7.11 version.

OriginalPostID-202453

OriginalPostID-202453

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I don't think the above listed option will work for the poster as there is no way to know what text has been selected in a SAIL component. Therefore there is no way to bold/italicize/underline only the selected words in a paragraph. I guess it could be done in a roundabout way where the user has to type font into a text box, select the bold/italicize/underline, then append that text to the larger paragraph. I don't see that as user friendly at all.
  • I don't think the above listed option will work for the poster as there is no way to know what text has been selected in a SAIL component. Therefore there is no way to bold/italicize/underline only the selected words in a paragraph. I guess it could be done in a roundabout way where the user has to type font into a text box, select the bold/italicize/underline, then append that text to the larger paragraph. I don't see that as user friendly at all.
Children
No Data