Trouble saving values to a CDT in my form

Hi All, I seem to be having trouble saving form values to a CDT in my form. If I save the values to any other field type, e.g. Text or Boolean etc, the data is submitted correctly. However when I save the form data to a CDT, it is either not saving correctly or I am not retrieving it correctly as the pv! values are blank. To test my work, I am trying to email the output to myself on Submit. When I test the form in the design window, I can see the values being added to the CDT, so I assume I am doing this part correctly. The code for my form is:

a!formLayout(
label: "Delete Existing Computer Access",
firstColumnContents: {
a!textField(
label: "",
labelPosition: "ABOVE",
instructions: "It is requested the following account be removed from the university email system, as they are no longer employed by the University of South Australia:",
saveInto: {},
refreshAfter: "UNFOCUS",
readonly: true,
validations: {}...

OriginalPostID-202811

OriginalPostID-202811

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • ... eadonly: true,
    height: "SHORT",
    validations: {}
    ),
    a!paragraphField(
    label: "3.",
    labelPosition: "ADJACENT",
    value: "Mail messages relating to university matters are considered to be institutional property and will therefore be dealt with by the University of South Australia. These messages will not be disclosed OR forwarded to the former staff member.",
    height: "MEDIUM",
    ),
    a!paragraphField(
    label: "4.",
    value: "After three months, the entire mailbox for the staff member will be archived, then deleted from the Exchange server. The University of South Australia is under no obligation to migrate old email messages on legacy mail software to MS Exchange OR to keep old email messages of staff who are no longer employed by the university.",
    refreshAfter: ...
  • ... eadonly: true,
    height: "SHORT",
    ),
    a!paragraphField(
    label: "3.",
    value: "Mail messages relating to university matters are considered to be institutional property and will therefore be dealt with by the University of South Australia. These messages will not be disclosed OR forwarded to the former staff member.",
    height: "MEDIUM",
    ),
    a!paragraphField(
    label: "4.",
    value: "After three months, the entire mailbox for the staff member will be archived, then deleted from the Exchange server. The University of South Australia is under no obligation to migrate old email messages on legacy mail software to MS Exchange OR to keep old email messages of staff who are no longer employed by the university.",
    refreshAfter: ...
Children
No Data