Question on progressBarField and chaining

Certified Lead Developer

I have a process that is copying data to the DB on the back end, I would like to show the progress in data being copied using a progressBarField.
This way I can have the user wait on the form, without breaking the chaining as well.

I can do it using some refresh button to get the status (%) of data copied, but I want this to be auto refreshed to show the real time data without user intervention on the form.

What would be the best way to accomplish this?

Thanks
Manish

OriginalPostID-205300

OriginalPostID-205300

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Aayusha, I understand that. In both the comments and post I mentioned the same stuff, I want it to be dynamic without user clicking on any refresh button,link or image.

I want the progress field to show real-time data not the static one fetched from load or on click even from button or other fields.

Hope this clarifies my problem statement further.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Aayusha, I understand that. In both the comments and post I mentioned the same stuff, I want it to be dynamic without user clicking on any refresh button,link or image.

I want the progress field to show real-time data not the static one fetched from load or on click even from button or other fields.

Hope this clarifies my problem statement further.
Children
No Data