Need help with enabling safe link

I'd like to enable the safe link for my list of iterative process instance on the gridLayout. Trying with the attached snippet but returning with exception as "A rule or function reference is expected as the 1st parameter." Can someone direct me on this

process Instance Link.txt

OriginalPostID-206316

OriginalPostID-206316

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi deepanc712,

Your snippet code includes code lines like
    apply(
                                   a!safeLink(
                                             label: "test",
                                             uri:"abc/.../switchprocessdashboardordetails.bg + enumerate(local!columnDataCount)
    )
    where you are not looping the function a!safeLink with respect to any input variable as you're already passing the inputs label and uri and applying on the result of safeLink in the above code which will not work.

So your code needs to be modified according to your requirement. Ex: If the label needs to be dynamic and the link uri is constant please use place holder for the input variable label.

apply(
                                   a!safeLink(
                                             label: _,
                                             uri: "Constant link" ), {dynamic labels}
    )
  • Hi deepanc712,

Your snippet code includes code lines like
    apply(
                                   a!safeLink(
                                             label: "test",
                                             uri:"abc/.../switchprocessdashboardordetails.bg + enumerate(local!columnDataCount)
    )
    where you are not looping the function a!safeLink with respect to any input variable as you're already passing the inputs label and uri and applying on the result of safeLink in the above code which will not work.

So your code needs to be modified according to your requirement. Ex: If the label needs to be dynamic and the link uri is constant please use place holder for the input variable label.

apply(
                                   a!safeLink(
                                             label: _,
                                             uri: "Constant link" ), {dynamic labels}
    )
Children
No Data